We’re a grassroots group. We can use your help.
There are multiple other ways that you can support us:
- AMAZON SMILE: Do you shop on Amazon? If you do, Amazon will donate a small portion of your payment to ADAPT of Texas/Institute for Disability Access! You just need to sign up for Amazon Smile and designate ADAPT of Texas as the group you want to support. You can still use Amazon prime and still get the same choices and services you get from regular Amazon, it’s just you will contribute to us too.
- VOLUNTEER: Get in touch if you want to volunteer and get involved in the fight for disability rights. We have several projects we can use your help with!
- DONATION: We also can always use financial support too. Donations are tax deductible and help keep our doors open. Please click on the DONATE button above, or see the fundraising letter on the home page.
- SUPERMARKET: Do you shop at Randalls Supermarkets? Give them our Good Neighbor number 6012 and Randalls will donate a percent of your purchases to ADAPT!
- BINGO: Do you like to play Bingo? Big Star Bingo is one of the best games in Austin and it supports ADAPT as well as other local charities.
- BUMPER STICKERS: “To boldly go where everyone else has gone before” and “ADA -Rights Worth Fighting For” bumper stickers are just two of the disability rights bumper stickers available for $1 each
POSTERS: “The ADAPT Community Posters” are also available for $5, as well as a couple of other options. Come by the office to check them out or email us.